1. Remove all makeup and pull hair back, away from your face.
2. Find a well-lit room with a plain background behind you to limit distractions in the photo.
3. Take picture of full face and do not crop in.
4. Make sure camera is in focus and picture has even lighting.
5. Consistency is key. Make sure to use the same position for your before and after photos.
6. Submit high resolution jpeg/png images only. Altered, filtered or collaged images will not be accepted.
7. Low resolution and blurry photos will not be accepted.
How to take a good photo:
- Show your full face, from the top of your head to the bottom of your chin.
- Images must be 1000 pixel minimum.
- Stay consistent. Background and light should be the same in the before and after images.
- Screen shots will not be accepted.
- If the photo does not comply with these requirements, the submission cannot be used.
Here are three shots that work well.